Lead with strategy in times of chaos... Start by protecting yourself and others, then treat your most valuable asset (yourself), followed by deliberate grinding with the expectation of a prosperous finish.
1. Protect Yourself & Others
Protect Yourself - the process of accessing the situation, while studying facts, and executing a personalized strategy...
COVID-19 [Coronavirus] is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person, through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. The CDC recommends these steps to help protect yourself and others:
Clean your hands often aka Sanitize before brushing your shoulders off.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact aka Give 'Me' my 'Space', Please and Thank You!
Avoid close contact with people who are sick and put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your local neighborhood.
Cover coughs and sneezes aka Act like you have home training!
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of your elbow, then clean your hands. Always throw used tissues in the trash.
Wear a facemask if you are sick aka Don't be rude!
You should wear a facemask when you are around other people and before you enter a healthcare provider's office. If you are NOT sick, you do not need to wear a facemask unless you are caring for someone who is sick.
Clean and disinfect aka No germs allowed!
Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Lastly, please self-isolate per the CDC guidelines if you have been exposed to the virus and/or self-quarantine if you have tested positive for the virus.
2. Treat Yourself
Treat Yourself - the act of granting one's self an over exasperated feeling of greatness/good...
In times of chaos, focus is your friend. Try not to lose yourself in the madness by continuing your self-care routines...Teddy Winston has amazing plant-based grooming and skincare regimens...After-all the bold and beautiful always survive, do what works best for you, and while your at it:
Filter out the noise aka Only the truth shall set you free!
Understand that in times of crisis, there will be fake news, conspiracy theories, and opportunists of all kinds, and it is your personal responsibility to block out the rift raft and allow only the truth to penetrate your psyche. With technology intertwined into our lives, this can be hard but try these:
- If you haven't already, reference multiple news outlets (local, national, and international) and compare, to establish a viable source.
- Decide to check on some things (like social media sites) just once a day. Others (like viable news outlets) you can check twice a day, or three times if needed. But set a limit.
- Tell people that you are only checking your messages a few times per day and will only be responding to those of substance. Check in with the people who matter most, and establish concrete lines of communication.
Cater to your mental with calming techniques aka Keep the crazy to a minimum!
Once you've filtered out the noise, you are left with a few interesting problems:
- Changing your habits of busyness and constant movement.
- Figuring out what's meaningful.
- Learning to stop and stay still.
While all of us are different and deal with distinct issues, we all share similar journeys...Start your path to resolution by:
- First acknowledging your problems exist. Go ahead and step out of the rat race.
- Then, accept that most people also have the same problems and may never consider them, therefore you are not alone and are off to a great start.
- Finally, find gratitude that you are in a space to work on this at all, and step into it with a clear mind and level head.
Make the most of times with loved ones aka Watch out for 'Me' and 'Mines'!
Life is precious and it goes unsaid that life is better when you have others to share it with. Skip the antics, and take time to simply share your time and energy with the ones you love. Its good for your health!
Explore your passion aka Do what you love and profit from it!
As curious beings, we should all be constantly finding ways to discover what excites us, then use that excitement to fund our lifestyles. So think about what it would make you happy to do, even if you didn't get paid for, then find a way to get paid for it.
Once you've found your passion and throughout this state of self-isolation it wouldn't hurt to:
- Win by association without close approximation. Find someone already doing well at what you want to do and reach out to them for mentorship, to intern or partner on future projects, or to pursued them of outsourcing select tasks (like curating meaningful content).
- Do something a lot of people are not used to "YET". Don't be afraid to think outside of the box. Like, purchasing 18,000 bottles of $1 hand sanitizer then reselling them for between $75 - $125, throughout the shortage to cash in a quick $35,000 in a couple hours, before being limited by resell platforms for price gouging; if being ahead of the curve and legally making quick money is a passion of yours...No Judgement Here!
3. Grind & Prosper
Grind & Prosper - to succeed and thrive with steady progress; by working your ass off to get shit done...
Ms. Corona seems to be shutting down whole countries and cities; not to mention schools, restaurants, gyms, nightclubs, coffeeshops, etc. As mentioned by our friend Ty Cohen, in reference to author of The Million Dollar Decision, Robert Rolih, panic in the air may lead to profits on the horizon.
Pickup some key guidelines on how to grab what some may say is the biggest investment opportunity of our lifetime, with international bestselling author Robert Rolih.
Check out Robert's LIVE webinar, where he'll cover key topics:
- What is in the NOW with stocks, gold and other assets?
- Why is gold crashing even though it should be on the rise?
- Can this crisis be the best investment opportunity in decades?
- How long can this crisis be expected to last?
- What are the best financial products to buy in times like this?
- 7 keys to successful investing in turbulent times.
ACT FAST...There is only one exclusive date available for this LIVE event on Thursday, 19th of March 2020 at 2:00 PM EST.
Click here to register, free of charge.
No worries, if you are not able to make the webinar, take the key topics above and create your own path to prosperity.
Remember, you are your biggest asset and you've only got one life to live. Therefore; LIVE, LOVE, make MISTAKES, LEARN, and REPEAT.
In closing, overcome the crisis by assuring your safety and that of others, continue to find ways to refine your passion, and profiting during times of chaos isn't immoral...It's The American Way!